HCA Believes in Compassionate Home Care that Comes From the Heart
HCA home care aides are specially trained to not only provide support with your medical needs but to also lend a helping hand with everyday tasks and responsibilities. Schedule a free assessment to learn more.
- Accompanying to doctors' appointments
- Assisting with rehabilitative care
- Bathing, toileting, grooming and dressing
- Establishing a trusting and reliable relationship
- Preparing meals
- Running errands
- Performing light housekeeping
- Completing other household tasks
- Light housekeeping and other household chores such as washing clothing and dishes
- Preparing meals
- Running errands such as grocery shopping
- Scheduling, Planning and accompanying to appointments, social activities and entertainment
Intellectual disAbility and Autism Services:
- In-Home & Community Supports
- Companion Care
- Respite Services
HCA provides a wide variety of home care services to clients throughout the Philadelphia region. Our assistance programs are designed to help individuals remain independent in a comfortable and safe environment.
To learn how Home Care Associates services may meet your needs, contact our Attendant Care Scheduling Consultant at 267-238-3218 or at email@example.com
HCA is an equal opportunity service provider where no consumer shall, on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, color, gender, age, physical or mental ability, sexual preference, marital or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law, be discriminated against in their quest to received services.
HCA has read, understands, and will comply with the provision of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990, as amended and prohibit discrimination on the basis of a disability. HCA will not discriminate against anyone with any physical or mental disability. Reasonable accommodations and inclusions will be provided for participants with disabilities to ensure compliance with the ADA.
Anyone who believes that their rights have been violated, or have been treated unlawfully during any of the above mentioned processes, you may file a complaint with the Equal Opportunity Commission (EEOC) or the Human Relations Commission (HRC) without fear of retaliation, or the PA Department of Health (DOH).
EEOC: 1-800-669-4000 (voice) 1-800-669-6820 (TTY)
HRC: 215-560-2496 (voice) 215-560-3599 (TTY)